Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Hotrod Automotive Extravaganza

Paul recently went to the 'Hotrod Rumble' at Wave's Nightclub. The day was lovely, not a cloud in the sky. Paul was able to get upclose to these Hotrod beauties.

"I went to the cars, with Natalie. The car yard, had a good day."

Paul was rubbing shoulders with a lot of American Muscle.


Paul Collareda with some American Muscle






Paul enjoyed a beer & some lovely lunch.

Paul had a great day at the Hotrod Rumble, seeing many hot cars & bikes. Paul can't wait to attend the next one..!

2 comments:

  1. HI Paul! Your Mum sent me your blog link and I just wanted to drop in and say congratulations! What a great site! I love all the awesome pictures you've included.

    The car show looked like heaps of fun. Which one did you like best? I think my favourite from your pictures is the green one! ;)

    Take care and keep blogging! From jokay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Paul your blog is awesome and the photos of the hotrods. Wait until Dad sees them

    ReplyDelete